with FOUR exterior storage options!
•A great front Pouch-style pocket – perfect for ‘stash & dash’ items •2 wrap-around side pocket area – great for your cellphone, tickets, lipstick etc. •a roomy zippered back pocket – terrific for items you want kept secured •Soft, cotton handles that are easy-on-the-shoulder. •And best of all- it works perfectly with the PortaPockets Insert!
And now… Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- Steps 2-3: Side Pocket Details
- Steps 5-8: Zippered Back Pocket
- Steps 13-14: Front Pouch Details
- Steps 22-28: Zippered Top Details
- Steps 32-33: Zippered Top Closure (cont.)
- Step 55: Optional Zipper Tab
- Step 42: Getting the Right Strap Angle
|Utilize a LARGE print for your Quattro Download Your Free Tutorial HERE! Getting that Tie-Dyed Look!||Fabricate a KILLER Pieced Pouch for your Quattro Download Your segmented Pouch templates HERE! Pieced to Perfection Templates page 1 Pieced to Perfection Templates page 2|
Purse Dimensions: 12" X 9" X 5"
- (You may need more fabric for directional prints)
- Exterior Fabric: 7/8 yd.
- Contrast 1 (middle pocket area): 3/4 yd.
- Contrast 2 (top pocket area & straps): 1/2 yd.
- Cotton Backing Fabric: 1/3 yd.
- Lining: 1/2 yd.
- Fusible Interfacing: 1/2 yd. (We recommend CraftFuse TM or the equivalent.)
- Fusible Fleece: 1/2 yd. (We recommend Thermolan TM or the equivalent.)
Other Supplies Needed
- 4 each- D-rings 1 1/4" wide ID
- 1 each- 16" (or longer) separating zipper (instructions for shortening zipper are included)
- 1 each- 9" (or longer) nylon zipper (instructions for shortening zipper are included)
- 38 inches- 1" wide cotton webbing (in neutral color)