There’s a place for EVERYTHING!
(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
Get organized and STAY organized! The Wrapsody features are as follows:
- THREE zippered pocket dividers
- ONE zippered exterior pocket (on bag back)
- THREE slotted Caddys for loyalty/credit cards (with room for MORE if you desire)
- FOUR separate & roomy interior compartments
- a wrap-around style exterior that so much fun to embellish with piecework or embroidery!
|Here’s a peek inside!||And here’s a back view!|
And now… after you’ve bought your pattern…
Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- Step A1: Assembling your “Bag in Foam” pattern piece
- Step A2: Placing & stitching your sew-in magnets in place on “Bag in Foam”
- Steps 7-10: Applying bias tape to curvy Wall edge
- Step 20: Completing your Card Caddys
- Steps 24+27+29: the Zippered Pocket Dividers
- Steps 35-37: Stitching your Walls in place
- Steps 41-43: Stitching your Ring Holder in place
- Steps 45-47: Bias-taping your Bags edges
Do you like this pieced exterior embellishment?
There are NO pattern pieces for this exterior treatment, BUT here’s a FREE pictorial
Start the video- to see the Wrapsody in action!
Purse Dimensions: 10" X 5.5" X 6.5"
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric
- 1/3 yard contrasting fabric
- 3/4 yard lining
- 1/8 yard fusible fleece
- 3/4 yard X 22" fusible interfacing
- one 11.5"X23" piece of Soft & Stable
Other Supplies Needed
- four 10" (or longer) nylon coil zippers
- two 3/4" sew-in invisible magnets
- 29" cotton webbing, 1" wide
- two 3/4"wide metal loops (or D-rings)
- two metal swivel snaps, 1" wide
- 1 pkg double-fold bias tape, extra wide