(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
Three TOTALLY separate interior storage options!
And after you’ve purchased your pattern…
Come Back and download your Color Pictorial Helps!
- Steps 1-7: Snap Pouch exterior
- Steps 8-11: Snap Pouch Base
- Steps 16-19: Snap Pouch Lining
- Step 22: Underflap
- Steps 23-24: Underflap Lining
- Step 29: Phone Pocket & Phone PocketBack
- Steps 31-35: Flap Back
- Step 36: Bag Assembly
- Steps 37-39: Flap Zipper
- Steps 43-44: Strap Tabs
- Steps 45-47: Flap Lining
- Steps 48-50: Flap Zipper
Embroider yourself a BEAUTIFUL exterior, that’s sure to turn heads!
This Uptown Saddlebag was fashioned in collaboration with Susan Read, using her “Mehndi” embroidery group. For more information, or to purchase this & other unique embroidery designs by Susan Read, click HERE.
Purse Dimensions: 8" X 6" X 9"
- Exterior Fabric for View A (with segments)
- Main color - 3/4 yd
- Exterior Fabric for View B (without front segments)
- Front unsegmented area - 1/3 yd
- Back segmented area - 1/2 yd
- Segment Flanges - 1/8 yd ~OR~ one fat quarter
- Lining - 1 yd
- Fusible Interfacing - 1/8 yd (We recommend CraftFuse by Pellon)
- Soft & Stable by Annie - one 34" X 15" piece
Other Supplies Needed
- 1 each - 12" (or longer) separating zipper
- 1 each - 9" (or longer) nylon coil zipper
- 1 each - 3/4" invisible sew-in magnetic snap
- 50 inches - 1" wide nylon webbing (for strap)
- 2 each - 1" wide rectangular links
- 1 each - 1" wide metal slide buckle