Ideal for Work, Travel or EVERYDAY!
(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
Wear it as a BackPack, a ChestPack or even Shoulder-style!
Plenty of room for your important work stuff & your more important play stuff!
Outer drop-down pocket can be accessed with or without unclipping the side-release buckle.
Oodles of Storage – roomy zippered pouch pocket for secure storage
Perfect for keys, phone, glasses, makeup & MORE!
PLUS a hidden, easy-to-reach storage niche that seals shut w/a reassuring SNAP!
A zippered back pocket for easy access to documents or travel papers!
Sized perfectly for an iPad Air.
Our 1st true
Color Pictorial Helps… just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Steps A1- A4 : Placing & Stitching Magnetic Snaps in place
- Step D1: Stitching Corner Darts in place
- Steps 18-19 : Stitching in the 1st Zipper Pouch in Lining
- Step 16f : Shortening Your Purse Zipper
- Step 20 : Securing Side Edge of Zipper
- Steps 27 a+b : Adding Top & Bottom Niche
- Steps 28 – 30 : Adding the Final Zipper Pouch
- Steps 45 : Securing the Puffy Areas on the Bag Back
Purse Dimensions: 12" X 8" X 5"
- Exterior- 1/2 yard (w/enough leftover to make ample bias tape)
- Contrast- 1/2 yard
- Lining- 7/8 yard
- fusible interfacing- 1/8 yard x 20" wide (we recommend Craft Fuse by Pellon)
- fusible fleece- 1/4 yard x 46" wide (we recommend Thermolan by Pellon)
- foam stabilizer- one- 10" X 36" piece (we recommend Soft & Stable by Annie, or the equivalent)
Other Supplies Needed
- one- 10" closed bottom zipper
- one- 22" purse zipper (closed at both ends w/two zipper heads)
- one- sew-in magnetic snaps
- one- 1" wide plastic side release buckle (metal is a heavier but acceptable option)
- three- 1" wide D-rings
- one- 1 1/2" wide slide buckle
- one- 1 1/2" wide swivel snap hook
- 50"- 1 1/2" wide nylon webbing (for Strap)
- 12"- 1" wide nylon webbing (for clip links)