A No-Fuss Solution for ALL Situations
The Festival Pocket Belt features are as follows:
- Fleece-lined exterior slip pockets: the perfect place to store (and always be able to find) your smart phone! Fits phones & small tablets up to 6.9″ (175mm) tall X 5.32″ (135mm) wide.
- An optional & adjustable zippered pocket add-on: along with a bonus mesh pocket; great for storing a passport, coupons, tickets, receipts, a pen & much MUCH MORE!
- The slim, body-hugging silhouette: looks good on all body types AND with skirts & pants. Wear it at your waist (and under your clothing if you prefer), or slung lower on your hips.
- PLUS! it’s ideal for festivals, shopping, exercising, walking your dog & MORE!
And Color Pictorial Helps… are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might help during the following construction steps!
- Steps B1-C2: Affixing Sew-in Mag Snaps to Fusible Fleece
- Step D4: Labeling Panels 1 & 2
- Step 16: Attaching Contrast Band on Pocket Flaps
- Steps 17-18: Attaching Pockets to Panel 1
- Step 19: Attaching Flaps to Panel 1
- Steps 20-25: An “Inset” Zipper
- Steps 26-28: Attaching Inner Pocket
- Steps 36-37: Attaching Side-Release Buckle
Purse Dimensions: 10" X 7" X 1/2"
- (additional yardage may be required for directional prints)
- Exterior 1(for background panels) - 1/3 yard or 1 fat quarter
- Exterior 2(for pockets & flaps) - 1/4 yard or 1 fat quarter
- Lining - 1/2 yard
- Contrast - 1/8 yard or 1 fat eighth
- Fusible Fleece - 1/2 yard X 22' wide (we recommend Thermolan by Pellon
- Fusible Interfacing - one 2" X 11" scrap (we recommend CraftFuse by Pellon
- Mesh Fabric - one 9" X 13.5" piece (recommend Lightweight Mesh Fabric ByAnnie
Other Supplies Needed
- 2 each - 3/4" invisible sew-in magnetic snap
- 1 each - 10" (or longer) closed bottom zipper
- 1 each - 1" wide side-release buckle
- 2 each - 1 1/4" wide D-rings
- 2 yards - 1" wide nylon webbing