(For info about fabrics we’ve used in our samples,
scroll down to read the blog post featuring that particular sample OR…click HERE)
One Pattern… EIGHT sizes!
– All zippered compartments are totally separate & individual.
– Interior mesh pockets & elasticized slots keep items organized and easy-to-locate.
– PERFECT for organizing & traveling with cosmetics, toiletries, sewing items, tech gear or toys for kids!
|FOUR Single-Zip Packlets
a Long one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 2″
a Wide one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 4″
a Tall one – 8″wide X 6.5″tall X 2″
a Short one – 6.5″wide X 4″tall X 2″
|Four Double-Zip Packlets
a Long one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 3″
a Wide one – 9.5″wide X 4″tall X 6″
a Tall one – 8″wide X 6.5″tall X 4″
a Short one – 6.5″wide X 4″tall X 4″
Color Pictorial Helps…are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Step 16: Adding a Tab to a closed bottom zipper
- Steps 17-19: Adding the Bag Base
- Steps 22-23: Applying bias tape to the Panel/Base seam
- Step 25: Adding 2nd Zipper Panel
- Steps 228-29: Finishing up, adding Bag Back
We used fabrics from Ann Lauer’s “Cat-i-tude“ collection to create many of the beautiful cover samples for our Packlets pattern.
for more information about these
Go back in time with us & see how the Packlets pattern