A Convertible BackPack pattern
It’s a BackPack
that converts to a Shoulder Bag
Or just MAKE it a Shoulder Bag instead!
Here’s a peek at the concealed storage area
Purse Dimensions: 8.5" X 8" X 5.5"
- (You may have some excess for simple designs & layouts)
- Exterior Fabric: 1/2 yd.
- Lining: 3/4 yd.
- Fusible Fleece: 1/3 yd.
- Fusible Interfacing: 1/2 yd
Other Supplies Needed
- 3 each- 3/4" wide magnetic snaps, clamp-in style
- 2 1/4 yd.- Nylon Webbing, 1" wide
- 1 1/3 yd.- double fold bias tape, extra-wide
- 1/2 yd.- Single fold bias tape
- 3 inches- Flat Elastic, 1" wide
- 2 each- Side Release Buckles, 1" wide
- Clear Vinyl for ID Window
- 1 each-22" Purse* Zipper
- *A Purse zipper is CLOSED at both ends, with TWO zipperheads, which will put both zipperheads at the top of the Zipperpack, when the pack is closed.