The Bag for ALL Reasons!
Switch your “carrying style” in a SNAP! The HipBag Hybrid features are as follows:
- The Choice is YOURS! It’s a stylish shoulder bag, a convenient belt tote AND it can be attached in a SNAP to almost any mobility device, such as a walker, a bike, a scooter or a stroller!
- THREE Roomy Storage Areas: including a hidden storage area between the front and back pouches!
- TWO Flap Options: Pattern pieces are included for BOTH a flat front flap and ALSO a pieced flap which yields a kaleidoscope look!
|The HipBag Hybrid can be worn conveniently on your belt or it can be attached to almost ANY mobility device!|
|Here’s a peek inside!||
And here’s a back view!
And now… Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- HHoverflap: Creating a “Kaleidoscope” look for your Flap
- Step A: Magnet Preparations
- Step 5a-f: Resizing Your Purse Zipper
- Steps 6-7: Zipper Placement
- Steps 8-9: Zip Pouch (Part 1)
- Step 10 : Securing the Wall Edge
- Step 14: Adding Expanders
- Steps 20-21: Zip Pouch (Part 2)
- Steps 22-23: Zip Pouch (part 3)
- Step 24: Zip Pouch (part 4)
- Step 25+31: Securing Tabs to Bag exterior
Start the video- to see the HipBag Hybrid in action!
Purse Dimensions: 7.5" X 3.5" X 6"
- Exterior: 1/2 yard
- Lining: 1/2 yard
- Contrast- 1/4 yard (or one fat quarter)
- Fusible Interfacing: 1/4 yard X 22" wide
- Fusible Fleece: 1/4 yard X 22" wide
- Soft & Stable by Annie: one 9" 18.5" piece
Other Supplies Needed
- For Bag ONLY you'll need the following supplies, 3 each- 3/4" sew-in invisible magnetic snaps, 35 inches- extra wide bias tape, 2 each- 3/4" wide D-rings, 1 each- 16" (or longer) purse zipper (closed on both ends w/2 zipperheads).
- To add a Shoulder Strap you will ALSO need the following supplies, 52 inches- 1" wide cotton webbing, 1 each- 1" wide slide buckle, and 2 each- 1" wide swivel snap hooks.
- And to add TWO Mobility Device loops you'll also need the following supplies, 2 each- 3/4" D-rings, and 2 each 5/8" wide swivel snap hooks