The world’s very FIRST “concealed carry” handbag pattern!
- the concealed area can be accessed from the right or left side of the bag.
- and complimentary adjustable holster pattern is included as a bonus
- the front pocket unzips to provide convenient access to 8 credit or loyalty cards
- a large mag-snapped back pocket—terrific for your larger items, even your Kindle or Nook
- an adjustable nylon strap. Shoulder it, or wear it cross-body and go hands-free.
- And best of all—it works perfectly with the Porta-Pockets AND the Porta-PocketsPLUS Inserts!
Credit & Loyalty Card Pocket
Exterior Back Pocket
The “Concealed Carry” Area
A Complimentary Holster Pattern
And after you’ve purchased your pattern…
Come Back and download your Color Pictorial Helps!
- Steps 2-9: Make Two Caddys
- Steps 10-17: Add Caddy to CC Holder
- Step 20: Add Flanges to CC Holder
- Steps 23-27 : the Guardian Front
- Step 36: the Core Lining
- Step 37: Core Lining Zipper Installation
- Steps 38-42: 1st Core Lining Installation
- Steps 43-47: 2nd Core Lining Installation
- Step 51: Attaching Bag Front
- Steps H4-11: the Optional Holster
Like this pieced pocket embellishment?
It’s SO Easy!
Click HERE for a detailed pictorial!
Purse Dimensions: 9" X 4" X 11"
- Exterior Fabric:
- Main Color - 1 fat quarter ~OR~ 1/3 yd (for bag middle area)
- Contrast 1 - 1 fat quarter ~OR~ 1/4 yd (for bag top area)
- Contrast 2 - 1 fat quarter ~OR~ 1/4 yd (for bag bottom area)
- Lining: 1 yd
- Fusible Fleece: 1/4 yd (We recommend Thermolam by Pellon)
- Cotton Woven Fusible Interfacing: 1 yd X 22" wide (We recommend Fashion Fuse by Bosal)
- Soft & Stable: *one 36" X 10" piece for Bag Only (Stiff Stuff by Sew Lazy substitutes nicely)
- *You'll need another 9" X 7" piece for the optional holster
Other Supplies Needed
- 1 each: 12" nylon separating zipper
- 4 each: 9" (or longer) nylon coil zippers
- 2 each: 3/4" invisible sew-in magnetic snaps
- 2 each: 1" wide rectangular links
- 1 each: 1" wide slide buckle
- 50 inches: 1" wide nylon webbing