(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
Go Lightweight & Hands-free!
Ideal for an Active Lifestyle! – sized right for traveling, shopping, spectating & other activities.
Can be worn shoulder or cross-body style
Oodles of Storage – TWO mag-snapped exterior pouches
Perfect for keys, camera, glasses, makeup & MORE!
PLUS a hidden, easy-to-reach smart phones-sized pocket in the center!
A Full-Sized Interior Wallet – secure, zippered storage w/FOUR credit-card slots, PLUS
a zippered coin purse, paper currency slots AND room for a checkbook, tickets & a passport or two!
Color Pictorial Helps… just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might be helpful during the following construction steps!
- Steps A1- A3 : Placing & Stitching Mag-Snaps in Place
- Steps B1 + C1-2 : Interfacing CC Slots & Wallet
- Steps 2b – 5 : Wallet
- Steps 15 – 19 : Zipper Closure
- Steps 21 : Bag Floor
- Steps 35 a – c : Bag Exterior
- Steps 38 – 39 : Reinforcing Strap Holders & Attachments
- Steps 46a – 48 : Adding Exterior Pouch Unit
Purse Dimensions: 5.5" X 6.5" X 3.5"
- (Extra fabric may be required for directional prints.)
- Exterior - 1/4 yd.
- Lining - 1/4 yd.
- Contrast 1 - 1/8 yd. (for Strap Wrapper)
- 1/4 yd. (for Strap Wrapper AND bias tape trimming)
- Contrast 2 - 1/8 yd. (for lining of Bag Interior)
- Contrast 3 - 1/4 yd. (wallet & Credit Card areas)
- Mesh fabric - one 3.5" X 7.5" piece (we recommend Mesh Fabric from ByAnnie)
- Fusible Interfacing - 1/2 yd. X 20" wide (we recommend Fashion Fuse by Bosal)
- Fusible Fleece - 1/8 yd. X 46" wide (we recommend Thermolam by Pellon)
- Soft & Stable ByAnnie - one 6.5" X 21" piece
Other Supplies Needed
- 2 each - 3/4" sew-in invisible magnetic snaps
- 1 each - 10" (or longer) nylon zipper
- 1 each - 20" (or longer) nylon zipper
- 2 each - 1/2" wide D-rings
- 1 each - 5/8" wide slide buckle
- 53 inches - 5/8" wide lightweight nylon webbing (for Strap)