• The totally unique ‘Roo-style’ exterior pocket is the perfect place for ‘stash & dash’ items
• 2 interior pockets that are great for your cellphone & other important items
• Soft, cotton handles that are easy-on-the-shoulder
• This bag looks great no matter where and how you fling it!
• And best of all- it works perfectly with either the Porta-Pockets, the Porta-PocketsPLUS or the Encore Purse Insert!
Closeup of DittyRoo edging
Closeup of exterior pocket
And now… Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- Cotton Piping: Before You Cut
- Step 2: Curved Edges Made Easy
- Steps 9-12: Roo Edging Tips
- Steps 21-22: Rim Edging Tips
- Steps 42-43: MORE Rim Edging Tips
- Step 44: Let’s Topstitch
- Steps 46-48: Loop de Loop
Fabricating a patchworked exterior Is EASY!
Download Your Free Tutorial HERE!
Most of you know that it is not our policy to include embellishment instructions within the purchased pattern. It adds a LOT of additional cost to every pattern, so our longstanding policy has been to offer the embellishment instructions as a free tutorial on our website or blog.
Just click the links below to get your FREE copy!
Purse Dimensions: 14" X 11" X 6"
- (You may need more for one-way designs or fabrics with nap)
- Exterior Fabric: 7/8 yd.
- Contrast (for edging): 1/2 yd.
- Cotton Backing Fabric: 1/3 yd.
- Lining: 1 1/4 yd.
- Fusible Interfacing: 1/8 yd. (We recommend CraftFuse TM or the equivalent.)
- Fusible Fleece: 5/8 yd. (We recommend Thermolan TM or the equivalent.)
Other Supplies Needed
- 1 each- 3/4" magnetic snap
- 2 each- <.b> 1" wide metal rings (You may substitute 1" wide D-rings if you like those better)
- 21 inches- 1" wide cotton webbing (in neutral color)
- 3 yd- 3/8" wide cotton piping (found in home dec sections)