It’s THREE bags in one!
- The Cosmo Convertible can quickly & easily be transformed from a Shoulder Bag to a hands-free BackPack by simply reconfiguring the Straps!
- Add the snap-on Strap Extensions to add cross-body carrying to your Cosmo‘s repetoire.
- featuring a zippered main compartment, a mag-snapped front flap pocket and a roomy back zippered pocket
- AND, its the perfect size for all of your everyday items PLUS your iPad!
And after you’ve purchased the pattern…
Come Back… and download these Color Pictorial Helps!
- Step A1: Assemble Large Pattern Pieces
- Steps 3-4: Attaching Inner Pocket
- Steps 18-19: Aligning Side Notches
- Steps 8-9: Placing Your Magnets
- Steps 21-24: the Separating Zipper Placement
- Step 27: Attaching the Lining
- Steps 33-34: Shortening Zipper Tail
- Steps 37-38+41: the Clip & Strap Holders
- Steps 39-40: Attaching Strap Holders
- Steps 42-43: Attaching Clip Holders
Do you like this pieced pocket embellishment?
The pattern pieces are NOT included in your pattern package, BUT
Just click BOTH links above to download the FREE pattern pieces to duplicate this look!
Purse Dimensions: 10" X 7" X 13"
- (You may need more fabric if you are using directional prints)
- Exterior Fabric: 5/8 yd.
- Contrast (Straps, Clip Holders & optional Flap Trim): 3/8 yd.
- Lining: 5/8 yd.
- Fusible Fleece: 1/2 yd (we recommend Thermolam by Pellon)
- Cotton Woven Fusible Interfacing: 1/4 yd X 22" wide (We recommend Fashion Fuse by Bosal.)
Other Supplies Needed
- 1 each- 16" (or longer) separating zipper (instructions for shortening zipper are included)
- 1 each- 8" (or longer) nylon zipper (instructions for shortening zipper are included)
- 2 each- 3/4" invisible sew-in magnetic snaps
- 2 1/2 yds- 1" wide cotton webbing (for straps)
- 2 each 1 1/4" wide D-rings
- 4 each 1 1/4" wide O-rings
- 2 each 1" wide Snap Hooks
- 2 each 1" wide Slide Buckles
- The Cross-Body Carrying Option additionally requires-
- 2 each 1" wide D-rings
- 2 more 1" wide Snap Hooks
- an additional 3/4 yard of 1" wide webbing