Safeguard Your Personal Information!
The Card Cozy features are as follows:
- Two Convenient Sizes! Instructions and full-sized templates are included for BOTH sizes. The small Card Cozy hold 8 cards (four on the front, four on the back), and the large Card Cozy holds 12 cards (6 on the front, 6 on the back).
- RFID-blocking Protection! The aluminum foil-lined card slots are very effective at blocking the radio frequency identification (RFID) signals emitted by some credit cards, driver’s licenses and other forms of ID.
- AND- Every single card slot is shielded individually, locking your personal information safely inside.
And now… Color Pictorial Helps are just a click away!
- Step e: Fabric layout Tip
- Step 1: Assembling the Card Cozy pattern template
- Steps 2-10: Securing the Aluminum Foil in place
Here’s a few helpful Bias-Taping hints!
Eight Reasons to Make Your OWN Bias Tape! — http://bit.ly/17jmkg7
How to Make Your OWN Bias Tape! — http://bit.ly/15SJngn
How to Apply your Bias Tape S-M-O-O-T-H-L-Y! — http://bit.ly/15WfoFn
A Bias Tape Video-torial — http://bit.ly/1wrZZT7
Small Size: 4" X 3/8" X 5.5"
- Exterior- 1/4 yard (please reference cutting instructions on page 1, step e)
- fusible interfacing- one 10" X 6" piece
- Ultra-firm Stabilizer- one 4.5" X 6" piece
Large Size: 4" X 3/8" X 7 1/8"
- exterior- 1/4 yard (please reference cutting instructions on page 1, step e)
- fusible interfacing- one 10" X 7.5" piece
- Ultra-firm Stabilizer- one 4.5 X 7.5" piece
Other Supplies Needed
Small Size- 9 inches of 1/4" wide flat elastic, 19 inches of extra-wide bias tape and 18" of aluminum foil.
Large Size- 13 inches of 1/4" wide flat elastic, 23 inches of extra-wide bias tape and 26" of aluminum foil.