It’s a PERFECT gift for anyone!
•Keep jewelry & other small treasures organized in this pint0-sized bag!
•Your thoughtful fabric selection can reflect the personality & interests of each giftee.
•A great gift items for teachers, friends & family!
•Just substitute a tab closure & eliminate the hangars and loops to create a fabric wallet suitable for loose changes, lunch money, loyalty cards & other small treasures!
•Instructions included for BOTH the jewelry pouch AND the zippered wallet.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is available by pdf download ONLY (no exceptions). You must be prepared to print three pages of instructions and one page of pattern templates.
- Exterior fabric - one 6" X 10" piece
- fusible fleece - one 6" X 10" piece
- interior fabric - WAY less than 1/4 yard
Other Supplies Needed
- 27" - extra-wide double fold bias tape
- 6" - 3/8" wide cotton cording
- 2 each - 7" (or longer) zippers
- 20" - 3/8" wide ribbon