At your service!
(For information about the fabrics we’ve used in these samples, click HERE)
The Everyday Attache features are as follows:
- A fleece-lined exterior slip pocket: the perfect place to store your smart phone! Fits phones & small tablets up to 6.9″ (175mm) tall X 5.32″ (135mm) wide.
- Lots of secure storage: slot storage for 5+ credit/debit/loyalty cards, ID cards, currency, tickets, receipts, pen & much MUCH MORE!
- Zippered interior pocket: perfect for coins.
- a Secure zip-around closure
- TWO exterior pouch pockets: ideal for quick access to keys, sunglasses and MORE!
- Full-sized zippered interior mesh pocket: small loose items are secure & easy to locate!
And Color Pictorial Helps… are just a click away!
Click on the links below to access a few color pdf’s
that might help during the following construction steps!
- Step A: Transfering Important Pattern Marks
- Steps B1+2 thru C1+2: Placing & Stitching Mag Snaps in Place
- Steps 35-37: Installing Zip Panels in Bag
- Steps 40-42 :Stitching Bag Floor in Place
- Step 64: “Stacking” & Pressing your Dividers
- Step 65: Placing & Stitching Divider in Bag
Purse Dimensions: 9" X 7" X 3.5"
- Exterior - 1/2 yard (additional yardage may be required for directional prints)
- Lining - 5/8 yard
- Contrast - 3/8 yard (get and additional 1/4 yard if making your own bias tape)
- Fusible Fleece - 1/4 yard X 22' wide (we recommend Thermolan by Pellon
- Fusible Interfacing - 1 yard X 23" wide (we recommend CraftFuse by Pellon
- Foam Stabilizer - one 9.5" X 17" piece (we recommend Soft & Stable ByAnnie
- Mesh Fabric - one 9" X 13.5" piece (recommend Lightweight Mesh Fabric ByAnnie
Other Supplies Needed
- 1 - 3/4" invisible sew-in magnetic snap
- 9 inches - 3/4" wide flat elastic
- 88 inches - extra-wide bias tape (1.5" wide unfolded) or make you OWN
- 2 - 10" (or longer) closed bottom zippers
- 1 - 22" purse zipper (closed on BOTH ends w/2 zipper heads)
- 2 - 1/2" wide D-rings
- 1 - *5/8" wide slide buckle (to make strap adjustable)
- 2 - *5/8" wide swivel snap hooks
- 53 inches - *5/8" lightweight nylon webbing
- * If you choose to use a wide webbing for your strap, please note that your webbing, slide buckle, AND snap hooks must ALL be of the same width